Thanks for stopping by and checking out our website. We hope you find what you’re looking for! If you want to jump straight into the knives, click on “Shop” in the menu, or keep scrolling to see what we have been up to lately. Want to keep on the “cutting edge” updates of Three Circle Knives?
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
We have one more Satori Tanto in Flat Dark Earth and then there will be no more! I repeat… we will not be doing any more FDE Satori Tanto’s, so if you want it, grab the last one!
Our new knife, the “Be On the Look Out” (B.O.L.O.) is now for sale on the website! This is a fantastic little knife meant to replace your folding knife with a pocket fixed blade. It is made of D2 steel and includes a reversible (and removable) pocket clip, as well as ball chain to be able to neck carry. Click on “Shop” in the menu above and check it out!
Folks, we have our Satori Tanto in FDE and Burnt Bronze back on the website after being at Blade Show. We have a few left in stock, and so for Father’s Day we have put them on sale at $199! Grab them now before they go out of stock!
Please be patient with us, we are redesigning the website (to make it more mobile-friendly and easier to shop) and restocking our inventory after Blade Show. We will have our new knife up in a few days!
Hi Folks! If you surf the shopping portion of the site you will notice it says “Out of Stock” for some items. This is because Blade Show is this coming weekend, and we have started to pack up to take some knives! We will restock once Blade Show is finished and we see what our inventory is.
Once we update the site with the inventory, we will also be adding a new style of knife that we will be launching at Blade Show. It is called the Be On the Look Out (B.O.L.O.), and it is a small fixed blade meant to replace your folding pocket knife. More later!
Also, due to an emergency, my wife and I will not be at Blade Show… however, Three Circle Knives will be! Please stop by the booth and say hello to our friend Greg who will be manning the booth this year.
We have a new cerakote color for our Satori Tanto… Daniel Defense Burnt Bronze! Check these out now, as we only have a limited supply.
Hi folks! It’s a new year here at Three Circle Knives and we’ve got a lot planned. Instead of being long winded, let’s jump into it.
1) We have upgraded our Satori Tanto line with better kydex, nicer rivets, and we now include BladeTech Tek-Loks with each one. Our Magpul Flat Dark Earth Satori’s are in stock, and we will have a new one we’re trying out in a week or so… Daniel Defense-style Burnt Bronze! We have other plans for the Satori in the coming year, so stay tuned.
2) We are now offering free shipping in the U.S. It is our belief that all citizens of the U.S. should have equal access to arms (knives included), and we couldn’t think of a better way to do than to make shipping free for everyone in the U.S. I’m going to make a dedicated post for this later.
3) We will have new knives coming out this year… be on the lookout!
4) Yes, we will be at Blade Show 2015. See you there!
5) We will have other surprises and changes that I think will make a LOT of folks happy! More on this in the coming months.
Edited 12/2/14: We have extended the sale to our L.U.C.K. knife as well. Normally $150, these are on sale now for $120 until 1/1/15.
We have a sale going on now through Jan. 1 2015 on all of our Satori Tantos. Normally $225, these arenow $175 (plus $10 shipping- U.S. ONLY, we currently don’t ship outside of the US due to Customs). This is the perfect time to pick up a knife you’ve been wanting, plus they make great holiday gifts. We will be updating our stock often, so keep checking back to see what we have. There are no backorders on these, and I won’t give timelines on what will hit the website, so be on the lookout!
We will be out of town from 8/29-9/1/14. All orders placed at this time will be processed on 9/2/14. Have a good weekend!